Versatility is a wonderful thing. It opens the door for those spontaneous moments where plans change and adventure calls. Enter the Tiguan Allspace. You probably won’t use its abundance of features all the time, like the 2 extra seats in the back, its 4MOTION all-wheel drive or advanced optional assistance features. But it’s great to know they’re there when you want them.
110TSI Comfortline Allspace
132TSI Comfortline Allspace
140TDI Highline Allspace
162TSI Highline Allspace
The Tiguan family welcomes an elegant new member with the long-awaited Tiguan Allspace Wolfsburg Edition. With premium features and the seductive Black Style Package, this exclusive special edition is sure to turn heads.
The Black Style Package provides a dramatic sporty look with 20” Suzuka glossy black alloys, glossy black grille and mirror caps, and 90% dark tinted windows. You’ll feel in control with a full range of tech and safety features including Head-Up Display, Digital Cockpit Pro and a rocking Dynaudio sound system. If you’re looking for an SUV that perfectly melds functionality and style, the Wolfsburg Edition has it all.
The Tiguan Allspace gives you more than enough room with 7 foldable SUV seats, so you don't have to compromise on boot space. From a huge amount of interior space to class-leading technology, this SUV is all about versatility and functionality with options of both petrol and diesel SUV engines.
With even more space and room for up to 7 people, the Tiguan Allspace is bigger and better than ever before. The adaptable seating arrangements allow the Allspace to offer an astonishing 1775L of storage capacity when arranged as a 2-seater. And even as the 7-seater SUV configuration, there's still an impressive 230L of space.
Overseas model shown.
This SUV features a new generation of seats with updated foam contours, offering the very best in driver and passenger comfort. And with the Highline variants offering Vienna leather appointed upholstery3, you'll enjoy your most comfortable drive yet.
The generous dimensions of the optional4 panoramic tilt/slide sunroof provide a pleasant lighting atmosphere and a clear view of the sky. The front glass element can be opened, raised and lowered electrically. And if ever the stars or city lights are not bright enough, you can bathe the interior in pleasant subdued light.
Overseas model shown.
The optional 4MOTION all-wheel drive technology ensures the Tiguan Allspace always has excellent traction, optimal handling, and superb steering response and dynamics. Plus with the 4MOTION Active Control, you can choose one of four all-wheel drive modes with just the twist of the switch, tailoring the Allspace to any terrain.
With Satellite Navigation, three-zone climate control, driver profile selection, an 8" or optional 9.2" media display, and an easy open and close tailgate, the Tiguan Allspace possesses all the technology you could possibly want to escape the city or explore it.
Add the Tiguan Allspace to your latest collection of tech. The brilliant 9.2" touchscreen infotainment system features App-Connect5 that allows you to seamlessly connect compatible apps from your smartphone to your Tiguan Allspace with Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™. This makes calling friends, pumping your favourite tunes and accessing maps a lot easier on the road.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, it does. Lose the cords and enjoy the freedom of wireless App-Connect.
Navigation through the menus on your infotainment system has never been easier with the Allspace's Gesture Control6 feature available with the Discover Pro infotainment system on Highline models. Now, all it takes is a simple mid-air swipe of the hand.
Rev counter, speedometer, odometer - the optional Active Info Display7 provides this data and much more right in front of you. And best of all: you can put the focus on the information that is most important to you at any given moment.
Manoeuvre Braking, Lane Assist, Driver Fatigue Detection and Front Assist are just a few of the features that keep you and your passengers safe when you're off discovering new roads8.
Manoeuvre Braking8 is built to assist parking, even in the tightest of spaces. It's designed to avoid or reduce the likelihood of a collision by automatically braking if an obstacle is detected by the parking sensors located at the front and rear of the SUV.
A button now conveniently replaces the conventional handbrake. Plus with Auto Hold8, as your car comes to a stop the ABS hydraulic unit holds the brakes, allowing you to comfortably take your foot off the pedal.
The Tiguan Allspace comes with Driver Fatigue Detection, which evaluates steering movements and other independent signals to determine if the driver is fatigued. The system then warns you with an alarm and recommends you take a break on the Multi-Function Display.
The Tiguan Allspace is German Engineered to the highest of safety standards. ANCAP (Australasian New Car Assessment Program) are the leading independent vehicle safety advocate. If you’d like more details, head to their website and read their safety report on the Tiguan Allspace: www.ancap.com.au
Just when you thought the Tiguan Allspace can't get any better, it can. Optional Luxury, Driver Assistance and Sound & Vision packages can transform your Tiguan Allspace into everything you ever wanted and more.
The sporty R-line9 package distinctively stands out from the crowd with, R-Line rear spoiler, Stainless steel finish on the accelerator and brake pedals amongst many more extra features.
The optional Luxury package is perfect for those wanting that extra bit of indulgence in their drive10.
Audiophiles will appreciate the crystal-clear clarity and superb bass response, amongst other features offered in the optional Sound & Vision package11.
There’s a whole suite of advanced and helpful driver assistance features8 available on the Tiguan Allspace. Some include, Adaptive Cruise Control, Dynamic Light Assist, Side Assist and lane changing assistant with Rear Traffic Alert12.
Volkswagen Genuine Accessories ensures your Tiguan Allspace remains 100% Volkswagen. The extensive range of Tiguan Allspace accessories provides you the opportunity to adapt your SUV even more precisely to your individual needs. From transport, exterior and interior solutions to alloy wheels that perfectly complement your Tiguan Allspace.
Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only13.
For added protection the Tiguan Allspace can be fitted with the Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder, a front and rear camera that allows you to record any incidents onto a removable SD card. You have total control over all camera settings via the UTR Volkswagen App14, which also includes a car finder feature. And the best thing is, the device requires no battery or recharging.
The aerodynamically designed roof box can be the perfect transport solution for your additional cargo and luggage. The roof box has been designed with ease in mind, having an innovative "Duo-lift system", allowing to be opened from both sides. Has a central locking system and manufactured using DUROKAM® thermoplastic material which is UV-resistant, light and durable.
The loading sill protection plate provides instant, styling protection for your vehicle. Specifically designed to protect the paintwork during loading and unloading.
The side steps add greater safety and convenience when getting in and out of your Tiguan Allspace, as well as accessibility to the roof. Not compatible with mudflaps.
20" Kapstadt wheel in grey metallic.
1. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
2. Row 3 folded with Row 2 in the forward position.
3. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
4. Available with the Luxury Package on the 110TSI and 132 TSI Comfortline variants or optional extra on the 162TSI variant.
5. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
6. Gesture control is standard on the Highline variant, not available on Comfortline variants.
7. Active Info Display is available with the optional Sound and Vision Package.
8. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
9. R-line package available on 162TSI Highline variant only.
10. The R-Line package is available on Comfortline variant only.
11. The Sound and Vision package is only available on Comfortline and Highline variants.
12. Driver assistance package is available as part of an optional package on Trendline and Comfortline variants, standard on Highline variant.
13. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
14. The Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder App (UTR App) is only for use in combination with the Universal Traffic Recorder (UTR/Dashcam) of Volkswagen Genuine Accessories. Its capabilities include live viewing, data management, a car finder function and being able to adjust the recorder’s settings. All functions of the Volkswagen UTR app require an active data service between the Universal Traffic Recorder and your smartphone. Configurations vary by model (Front only or Front/Rear camera). Consult your local Volkswagen Dealer for further information.
Download the brochure and specifications for all the facts and figures.